Saturday, June 14, 2008

Date and Location Established!

After much deliberation, your trusty coordinators have decided on a date and location of the bike ride. It will take place on Saturday, August 2 at 9 pm. If you want to body paint, you can come at 7 pm. We'll be meeting in Tower Grove Park near the Pool Pavilion. If you're not familiar with where that is, it's located near the intersection of Magnolia and Tower Grove Park, which is the north entrance of the park.

The route has not been completed yet, so any suggestions are appreciated.

Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool! I rode in the Chicago wnbr a couple of years ago -- I'm excited that it's coming to STL!

Can't wait to hear more details...I'll get my birthday suit ready to wear for the occasion! :-)

K to the power of 2 said...

This is SO *AWESOME*! I was so disappointed this year when I could not go to the Chicago event, the Seattle event or the Seattle Summer Solstice event.

I now have a date for next month!